Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Comforting myself.


Just to comfort myself i' m posting a fiew pictures i took some two weeks ago, it was staggeringly cold, almost -10 C - And i took Moa for a walk around Djurgården - to Stockholmers what Central park is to New Yorkers - and everything was so beautiful... I'm sure by now the ice on the canal is completely gone, and the ground all thawed and soaking wet. But at least it doesn't rain and i so hope that the cold will return...or maybe i should just move to Provence or something -now that the entire northern hemisphere of the world seems to be enjoying a proper winter -except for us...





2 comments:

Mrs Woffington said...

Wow, that looks really beautiful; we're not so used to the cold here in England - I think my New Year jaunt to the Lake District was the coldest weather I'd ever experienced (including winter trips to Iceland!)

Anonymous said...

Stunning photos and super-cute dog :)